|Live Music Capital of the World!|
- We caught the tail end of The Head and The Heart
- Then mozyed on over to check out The Airborne Toxic Event
- Afterwards we set up camp on the top of a small hill to see the insane crowd for Awolnation
- Afterwards we turned our booty's right around to hear the amazingly raspy, manly voice of Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses
- We really wanted to catch the dance party that Bomba Estereo puts on but it was time for a potty break, Nalgene water bottle fill up and FOOD! Luckily the stage where they were performing was close to the the port-a-thrones that we were able to have our own mini dance party while waiting in line.
- We decided to stay and hang out with our friends Matt and Katie to listen to a band they highly recommended, Elbow. New favorite song of the week "Grounds for Divorce". Absolutely amazeballs, the guitar and bass tickle my bones!!
|There's Matt and our dirty tootsies|
- Then it was time to head over to get a good dancing spot for Manu Chao. This band is a riot to see, if they are ever in your town I recommend checking them out!
- We decided to wander around the park, beer up, check out the ART tent and catch a few songs of Hayes Carl and Empire of The Sun.
- Headlining on Sunday was Arcade Fire! I had the chance to reunite with several of my friends I used to work with at REI waaay back in the day; it brought back such great memories
All in all the festival was fantabulous! I ranted and raved so much to the hubs that next year he decided he wanted to go and see what all the "fuss" was about!
Until next time...dance of pants off!