I was going to try and do the inspirational work outfit every Wednesday but life is just busy like a bumble bee. So here is the basic gist of the outfit I wore yesterday. I don't have a picture of myself in the actual outfit. I know, sad. ;) The pieces on the right are what I wore and then the 3 pictures on the left I wanted to share this cute new way to wear your scarves.
1. Camel and White striped ultra soft Mossimo sweater from Target. I ended up buying it in a size large so that later on I can wear it with black leggings and boots!
2. My fave earrings, Kendra Scott Wren in turquoise. Turquoise and coral compliment eachother nicely.
3. Tortoise shell watch with Pave crystals that I found somewhere for like $15!
4. Simple white work slacks that I'm sure I picked up at Papaya or Agaci Too
5. Peep toe cheetah print heels. The pair I own I've had for ages and they have little bows on them. Le cute!
6. A beautiful coral scarf that my Momma gifted to me
7. A gorgeous turqouise brooch that I received as a bridesmaids gift, to pull the colors together
Keep in mind all the outfits I post are meant as inspirations for you. It's so easy to put your own flare or style into them.
The picture of the yellow scarf is where I got the inspiration from on how to wear my coral one.
Fold the scarf in half. Loop around your neck. Pull only one strand of the scarf through the loop. Twist the loop and pull the other strand through the loop. Add your pretty brooch and voila!