Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life"

I love fashion, well that might be an understatement. I am obsessed with fashion. Which is part of the reason I started this blog; to share it with who ever cares to read it and for myself; sort of like a less personal journal. Also for me to work on my writing skills, which you have probably already noticed are terrible...don't judge, K? Thanks! 


Austin Fashion Week was a couple weeks ago and one of my other fashion obsessed friends, Ace (yes she has a rad name and an even bolder and rad-er sense of style) invited me to attend a screening of a fabulous documentary. Bill Cunnigham New York, watch the trailer and then hurry and add it to your Netflix que! His drive, passion and simplistic lifestyle is inspiring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment