Monday, November 21, 2011

fab product alert: falsies mascara

For a while I had been on the hunt for a really great mascara. About two years ago I came across that exact mascara - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. The claim is that 96 % of women who tried it saw fuller, longer lashes in 6 weeks. So I decided, why not? 
Well ladies, I AM OBSESSED and highly HIGHLY recommend this mascara. For me it really does work! Not only does it work, it is not clumpy, it's not runny, it double and triple coats nicely without getting the spider leg look and the best part it doesn't melt or fall of your lashes through out the day. 


So I really love to wear fake eyelashes, but let's not kid ourselves those puppies take a very steady hand, practice and quite honestly time, more time than I like to spend on my primping routine. I have been hearing a lot of talk about the 'Falsies' mascara and decided to try it out for myself. It ended up doubling the length of my lashes!! 

Side note: I hope you don't believe your lashes will really look like the above with just mascara. That is false advertising (pun intended) and it's almost impossible to get your lashes to look like that without falsies or if you're my friend Marcella who was blessed with amazing lashes! 

On the left, one coat of the Falsies mascara, right is no mascara

Curled with eyelash curler and two coats of Falsies mascara


Never fails when I talk about eyelashes this pops into my head

oooh la la, 
LeFoof

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try that mascara now! How do you feel about the cleanup, though? Is it just as easy to remove as regular mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question, I meant to review that part also. :) Surprisingly it is easier to get off my eyes than the Grow Lucious mascara. Come show me when you wear it, I want to see your pretty lashes with it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bought it this week. Looooove it. I'm so picky about mascaras. Thanks for the reco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In other news... the thing that I had to type to publish the last comment was "radess"... I'm thinking your blog is on to something. Boom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad you love it!
    Radess, it's like an elegant rad lady! ;-)

    ReplyDelete