Tuesday, November 22, 2011

gobble till you wobble...

and then get your work out on!! Or at least a nice brisk walk before you hunker down on the couch to watch Longhorns beat the tar outta the Aggies! ;-) 
Friends, I will be the first to admit that as soon as the cold and rainy weather struck Central Texas my work out routine went right out the window. But that's okay, don't get down on yourself if you are currently on the same boat as I. Just recognize that it's time to get back at it and know that it usually only take 3 weeks for your body to get back in shape. That's not too bad, 3 weeks! We can do it! 

Here are a few really quick and effective work outs you can do during this Thanksgiving holiday to keep your metabolism going and give you a nice shot of endorphins. Heck, you could even get your family and friends to do this with you. I know I will be making a suggestion this week. 

Pick one and do it when you feel ready; before or after you eat (just give the food time to settle). There really isn't a bad or better time to work out. If you're feeling up to it do all three every day.


I am not a certified workout instructor, so please always consult with your physician before trying a new activity. Also, these are just meant as inspiration and motivation. 

Seriously if this song and video don't make you want to shake what yo mamma gave you there might be something wrong with you. Just kidding of course ;) Love me some Beyonce! Here are a couple more songs that always get me to work out.



You betta work!...out! ;)



I like singing the lyrics to this one like a mantra when I'm running, plus it's got a great beat "i got beauty, i got class, i got style and i got a$$"



What kind of music or specific songs do you like to work out to?

hooray for double layer pumpkin pie cheesecake,
LeFoof

No comments:

Post a Comment