Monday, November 21, 2011

November Birchbox + Birchbox Man

This months Birchbox wasn't as exciting as Octobers, but there are still some really great products that I got to sample. 



kate spade new york Twirl - 3.4 fl oz | smells nice, not exactly my favorite scent but it's nice. One spritz on the wrist lasted a long time as well. 

Jouer Lip Enhancer | I have yet to sample this one. 


Alex & Isabelle Classic Hair Ties | these little guys are very simple, fancy colored elastics tied in a knot, they don't leave kinks or rip out your hair.



Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste | I actually really liked this toothpaste, however I would not use it for a thorough, get the plaque off type of brushing. This toothpaste did not foam up at all (I prefer a very foamy brushing), BUT it left an amazing taste AND my teeth were super shiny after just the first use. Almost as shiny as when you leave the dentist. 



Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection | I have yet to use this color as well. But I love all Zoya polishes so I know it will be great! 

And just in time for the Holidays, Birchbox added a new limited edition collection Birchbox Man; which is perfect for any handsome man in your life (brother, Dad or beau). Check out all the fab goodies they get! 


happy holidays love bugs,
LeFoof

No comments:

Post a Comment