Friday, October 7, 2011

super intense new workout



One of my besty's Anna (the rad chic mentioned previously) asked me to go with her to this great new workout she had just been introduced to. She knows I love trying out the latest and greatest and invited me to use her guest pass (what a sweety pie)! I had never heard of it before so I decided to do a quick stint of research...oh man, sign me up scotty! And so glad I did because we went earlier this week and OMG I am hooked! 


Here are the facts:
the bar method — integrates the fat burning format of interval training, the muscle shaping technique of isometrics, the elongating principles of dance conditioning, and the science of physical therapy to create a revolutionary new workout that quickly and safely reshapes your entire body. 

If it reshapes my tushy to look like below, then count me in! Maybe i'll post a pic after my 30 day trial...or maybe not (for hubbie eyes only). 



let the rock hard booty commence, 
Le Foof


No comments:

Post a Comment