Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DIYish Halloween Costumes

If you're like my friends and I you don't really know until last minute if you're going to need a costume or not. I absolutely love making my own costumes, there is something rewarding to see your vision come together. Here are some great inspriations to get you started! 

You can't ever go wrong with a classic costume. If you have red hair this would be an even easier costume to put together last minute. Come on ladies, every girl should have SOME kind of pearl accessories laying around. 
I Love Lucy







I'm not going to lie friends, I'm really digging this one for my costume!

California Gurl




Or last minute I could throw my own version of Cleopatra together quite easily.

Без названия #67



I really am drawn to these two costumes only because I would love to attempt these make-up looks!

black swan





Day of the Dead- Part 1






Here is a classy way to pull off an Ariel costume.

Ariel




This is so super cute if you are a big Sponge Bob fan.

Sponge Bob...





Too cute!

Candyland...Princess Lolly





Another fave!

DIY Halloween Contest - Pan Am



I always wanted to dress like Cher Horowitz. Putting a couple of these outfits together would be fun for a group of friends.

DIY Clueless



Although I do LOVE me some Gaga!


Lady Gaga Haloween




lady gaga



DIY Halloween Costume: Lady Gaga - Poker Face




Too many options, I don't know which to choose...
Are you making your costume this year for Halloween? If so what do you plan on going as?


No comments:

Post a Comment