Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Santa Baby,

I was told by Santa this year that I need to write a list. ;-) How fun will this be; I haven't written a Christmas list since I was maybe 8 or 9 years old! Keep in mind there are quite a few things on the list but that is to make it easy for Santa Baby to be able to pick out what he wants me to have. AND they vary in price tag size too. 

Let me tell you how excited I was when I found out that this is now available for XBox360!! AND 4 people can dance at one time! Dance party at my place people!!


Seriously, yellow and turquoise and gold! Heaven! Love me some Kendra Scott
OR 
Or this ring in any of the colors, size 6. 
Or pretty much anything from Kendra Scott I will LOVE! 

This would be great to carry and store all of my baubles in (watch the video in the link, you can see why I want it). 

Gotta love me some VS panties and sweats! Or pretty much anything from VS! 

I really want to make this LED headboard! How romantic will this lighting be? *sigh*




A gal can dream right?! :-) (However, I don't want the people inside the boat. I will fill it with my own rad peeps!)


        Then I would need one of these                                                   and one of these


Oh I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what he brings me this year and to see his face when he opens his presents! 


visions of sugar plum fairies, 

















2 comments:

  1. A boat... now THAT's thinking!! See, believe, receive. Can't wait to cruise the lake with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty good at seeing, believing and receiving. :)

    ReplyDelete