Friday, December 9, 2011

holiday gift guide : fab new ideas for everyone on your list!

Check out these awesome websites that have some gift ideas that are sure to impress everyone on your list! 

For the wine lover | TastingRoom.com :

What a great gift- wine flights from all over the World in adorable mini wine bottles, ranging from $25-$40!


For the 'foodie' or health nut | Lollihop :


'Of the Month' type club; each month you receive 8 organic, nutritionist selected snacks all the way from new Mom & Pop brands to bigger nationally known brands! Who doesn't like food? :)




For the friend who has it all | Of a Kind :


"Discover new designers. Learn their stories. Purchase limited-edition pieces only available here."


For the Mommy & Daddy to Be (or already Mommy & Daddy) | Citrus Lane
Another 'of the month' type club for just $25 a month. Care packages for parents with the latest and greatest in baby food, clothes toys and much more! How great is this?!



For the lovely lady; jewelry, fashion, make-up you name it | Joyus


"JOYUS is a brand new video shopping experience to help you discover and buy the things you'll love." I have already revamped my 'wish list' with several items from this website! 

Check out this amazing hair brush 

I swear by these Incoco nail strips that come in an array of awesome colors! They even show you how to apply them on the JOYUS website. 

I die for every piece of the jet black jewelry...oh my gorgeous! 


For the 'Tech/Nerd/Geek' friend | Think Geek
I actually just ordered a bunch of cool stuff for white elephant and gift exchange parties that the hubs and I  will be attending this month. Love this website! PS I would share with you what I bought but I don't want to give away the surprises. 


For the 'Outdoors-y' friend (one of my all time favorite places) | REI

Check out their gift center with lists of gifts under $25, $50 and $100! 

For the Animal Lover | Muttropolis


We just ordered this hilarious toy  for Gunnar's Xmas Present. LOL! I can't wait to see what he looks like with it in his mouth!
 


So many options, maybe even a few for yourself! :)

happy shopping, 


PS. Gunnar the Reindog says "I do not find dis amuzing, but for you blog frendz, anything"! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment