Wednesday, December 14, 2011

weekend recap ; holiday party, Nutcracker Ballet & fur-baby sitting

What's crackalackin' bloggie friends, happy humpday to ya! So my weekend recap is a few days tardy, what can a busy gal do? ;)

So the hubs had a football tournement in San Antonio last weekend that they turned into a boys deal...which meant I had the casa to myself. So what do I do, throw a party of course! haha. Luckily I had an extra furry friend to keep me company and snuggly warm all weekend.

Here's his team from a tournement they won last month. Woot, Go Turbo!

I was so excited to finally be able to use all of my Christmas decorations that I received from my Holiday Bridal Shower back in January. This is the table set up before I put all the food into the dishes.


I found this fabulous martini receipe on Pinterest and couldn't wait to try it out; Cake Batter Martinis!


Here is my version of the martini glass rimmed with frosting and sprinkles! MMM they were so delicious! 



My fashionista friend, Ace and I pre Nutcracker Ballet.

All my gorgeous girlfriends during the cocktail intermission. 
Despite the Christmas Cowgirl punch, cake batter martinis, wine and dos xx I consumed through out the night, I miraculously managed to avoid a hangover! However it was cold and rainy outside all day Sunday. So what better way to continue on the Christmas merriment than to snuggle with my fur baby and watch a bunch of heartwarming Christmas movies?! That's precisely what I did. All day. Until T got home from SA. It was lovely. 


 



I hope you all had a fabulous weekend as well! 

half way over the hump,

No comments:

Post a Comment