Thursday, December 29, 2011

diy : 52 reasons why I love you!

Here is a super easy and very thoughtful gift you could actually make for anyone special in your life. I chose to make this as a litte Christmas gift for my hubs. I saw it on Pinterest (of course) just in time to get it all together.


You'll need:
a deck of cards (I found mine at Michael's craft store)
bind rings (Wal-Mart has them in the stationary section)
2"x2" sticky labels (for you to write the reasons on) 
I added pictures that corresponded to the reason that I printed out, cut and glued them to the inside of the  opposite card
Office Max will hole punch the deck of cards for just a couple bucks.


a sneak peek at the inside of the deck

 He loved it so much! He wanted to hang it somewhere he could see it daily. What a better spot than on his cowboy hat rack. {Yes, he owns enough cowboy hats to need a rack to keep them on :)}


52 just to name a few, 


No comments:

Post a Comment