Monday, January 9, 2012

squee, LOL, impressive, OMG: viral videos!

G'day bloggie mates! I intended to post this on Friday to start the weekend with some ooh's, awe's and chuckles. Well I some how hit a button to make all the code I put in the body not show the video or even a link to the video. I don't know what happened. But I do know I got frustrated and chunked the duece to my blog, see you next week I have more important stuff to do; like celebrate my birthday (more to come on the Pubcrawler review and bday shenanigans)!

So anyhow I will post this blog to kick off the week instead!


Not only is this adorbz, but the music and editing is very clever. 



Um, I'm not gonna lie this makes me want to have babies yesterday! hehe How precious is she?



Oh. My. Goodness. And this people, is why some folks should not be allowed to reproduce.



The hubs showed me this one the other day...very cool (no pun intended) and super trippy! 



This guy is insanely talented and mega patient.



And my rusty dancin' booty signed up for this hip-hop dance class on Saturday, instructed by this guy below. *shakin' in my little hiphop pants*



honeybooboochild,


No comments:

Post a Comment