Thursday, January 19, 2012

outfit of the day : winter brites , neon colored skirts

A couple weeks ago I bought these two super brite neon yellow and hot pink skirts from F21 (no longer available). They were on sale for $10 a piece and then I had to spend $30 to alter them both- total steal in my book! Don't worry, I linked similar styles below in case you wanted to snag you one or both. 









This is the jist of how I wore the neon yellow. I thought I was going to feel like a bumble bee with the black and gray but I ended up feeling more edgy with the black boots. Love me some rose gold too! 



This outfit almost felt very dressed down/cocktail party for me. Maybe it was because I didn't wear tights and it has been a while since my legs have been exposed. *gasp* But I felt nice and put together, plus I was super comfy. 



Untitled #4




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment